Coinbus Inc. takes the following security measures and keeps personal information secure to provide the customer who trade with us peace of mind.
Establish internal organizational practices and information security policies
A management system has been created with the central focus of maintaining and improving security measures consistent of existing regulations.
Responsibility and continual improvement in leadership
Our management team will guide all existing staff to properly manage information related to customers and the assets in possession.
Personal Information Protection Policy
In regards to personal information security, policies have been created to protect customer information and this will remain to be our number one priority.
- Personal information use will be handled appropriately to the extent necessary for achieving improvement of service to customers such as important notice and statistical use. In addition, actions will be taken not to use this information carelessly.
- We will collect personal information in a lawful and appropriate manner.
- Personal information will not be provided to third parties without their consent.
- In managing personal information, we will endeavor to take necessary and appropriate measures for prevention and correction of leakage, destruction and damage, and other safety controls.
- In handling personal information, we will make efforts to ensure that the individual who provided the information appropriately participates and keeps it as accurate and up to date as possible.
- We comply with laws and regulations concerning personal information protection, establish internal regulations concerning personal information protection, and continuously review and observe.
- We will set up channels to respond to complaints and consultation concerning personal information protection and make efforts to respond appropriately.
Compliance with requirements for employees
Our employees will comply with laws, regulations, norms and contractual security requirements with customers in relation to information assets used in business activities.
Efforts of employees
Our employees will acquire the knowledge and skills required for maintaining, improving information security and ensure the efforts for information security.
Response to violations and accidents
We will establish a system for compliance with laws, regulations, protocol related to information security, contracts with customers; learn from our competitors’ information security failures to reduce the effects of violations and accidents.
Please Review All Above Information
February 18, 2019